<body>
Wednesday, May 31, 2006


Oh yeah, it's Thursday today. God, there are TONS of homework and group projects I haven't finish yet.
`Malay Group Work
`THREE Malay Composition
`English Composition
`Art Folio
`Geography Workbook
`hISTORY gROUP wORK
`English File
`Maths File
`Science Ilearn
`Maths Ilearn
`Maths Group Work Project
`Maths Mindmap [for every subject]
`Maths Assignment 18-20
`Maths Ilearn
See? I just haven't finish LOADS of these shit. Ahh nevermind.
Ijuzwishuguyswudchange and
bedoldselfagain.
I thought you were my best friends....???
I thought we were 4 best friends.....???
I found out, it was YOU who caused this all. YOU YOU YOU YOU!
Fuck you.

Life's difficult when you ain't got friends.
Who's to blame for the lives that tragedies claim
No matter what you say
It don't take away the pain
That I feel inside,
I'm tired of all the lies
Don't nobody know why
There's got to be more to life than this
There's got to be more to everything I thought exists.....


Profile


. AMIIRA .
You call yourself Amiira
You study in ASS
You are a taurean
I can add you at
kiutz_gal93@hotmail.com
OR amiira93@hotmail.com
Thank me. :)
Current


Your current obsessions.
New Converse Sneakers
Addidas bag!
Do well for Common tests
Not fail any tests
you to notice I exist



<3s & Hates

<33 the FASSHA(:
<33 sleepx)
<33 emo socksx)
<33 my life (working on it)

=X moodswings
=X it when I hate someone
=X backstabbers & liars

Archive

% May 2006%
% June 2006%
% July 2006%
% August 2006%



Tag

Tagboard
preferably, C-box

Links

Farah
Amiira
Syafinah
Syafiqah
Hadirah
Amira
Linkie
Linkie
Linkie
Linkie
Linkie
Linkie
Linkie
Linkie


CREDITS

Designer: Fish_fries
Brushes:1 2
Image: Trixypixie Moebius
Hosts: 1 2
Fonts: 1


© Finella.//